|Job Title||Digital Designers||Location:||Liberia|
|Department||Media, Communications, and Creatives||Length of contract||TBD|
|Role Type||Country Office||Grade||Mid Level|
|Travel Involved||As Required||Direct Report||Head, Media, Comms, and Design|
|Reports to||Head, Media, Comms, and Design|
BudgIT is a global civic-tech organisation leading the advocacy for fiscal transparency and accountability in public finance across Africa and beyond. BudgIT uses an array of civic-tech tools to simplify the budget for the public and facilitate participatory governance and institutional engagement at the national and subnational levels for budget and institutional reforms
We are looking for a Digital Designer who will provide digital design services for BudgIT Foundation through branding, data visualization, layouts and communication designs. while supporting BudgIT’s work as may be required. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of BudgIT’s design needs from concept to execution.
Key Working Relationships
The Digital Designer will work with the Media, Communications and Creatives team, International Programs Management Team and Country Lead to conceptualize and design consistent themes and images of BudgIT’s communication materials
Conceptualize and design consistent themes and images of BudgIT’s communication materials for example; digital banners, presentations, newsletters, publications, brochures, reports, infographics, posters, etc as identified by the team. Develop with the team communication briefs and contribute to the planning and execution of different PR and dissemination events, including creative illustration and creation of layout. Articulate the rationale behind design solutions in client presentations and correspondence. Collaborate with stakeholders and nurture productive professional working relationships.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience in creative design roles.
- Have experience in the communications department with a reputable non-governmental organization or creative agency is an added advantage.
- Be proficient with use of design softwares like Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, after effects as well as keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Have excellent organizational, and analytical skills.
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After effects.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.,
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have the ability to collaborate and interface with stakeholders at various levels.
- Be a self-starter who can work with own initiative with limited supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio to [email protected] using the subject line: Digital Designer.
Application closes on Jul 26, 2022